Many health insurance plans and EAP providers cover dietitian visits. Check with your provider for more information. Dietitian services are also tax deductible.
All sessions can be purchased individually or within a package for greater savings.
Achieving a healthy lifestyle takes time. Our session bundles are designed to provide you with the needed support over a period of time to ensure you are comfortable with your new, healthy lifestyle.
- 3 x 60 min sessions – $330
- 4 x 60 min sessions – $420
- 5 x 60 min sessions – $495
Researchers looked for a medical code of erectile dysfunction and used the buy levitra in canada http://deeprootsmag.org/2013/10/01/beethovens-day/ insurance claim information to analyze the study. These can recover a person’s sympathetic nervous generic viagra from india system (SNS) and are deliberate to enhanced awareness. Patients cialis de prescription those who are consuming this pill on regular basis to achieve the fruitful results. Many even say that their orgasms felt more intense and viagra 10mg enjoyable.
Comprehensive Health Package:
- 60 min initial session
- 4 x 30 min follow-up sessions
- 12 weeks of individualized meal plans, including quick and tasty recipes and grocery lists. Designed to inspire and organize you in the kitchen. Tailored to nutrient needs and food preferences.
- review of lab work, where relevant
- fitness/kinesiology advice
- comprehensive health history assessment
- supplement analysis
This package is designed to provide you with the expertise and practical tools needed to reach your holistic health goals by incorporating both diet and activity guidelines, accompanied by ongoing support. $595
Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby Package:
- 60 min initial session, ideally in first or second trimester
- two 30 min phone follow-up sessions, in second and third trimesters
- two 60 min phone sessions, during baby’s first 6 months
- advice on supplements such as omega-3 fatty acids, folic acid, calcium, vitamin D and iron
- strategies for management of nausea, constipation, heartburn, blood sugar and other discomforts
- planning for introduction of solids
This package provides pre- and post-natal nutrition support to ensure you are getting the nutrients essential to your baby’s development while pregnant, to support breastfeeding, and to lose the pregnancy weight. $439
Family Health Package:
- 60 min initial session with family/parents to determine difficulties and make goals
- pantry makeover with the dietitian at your home
- grocery store tour
- healthy recipes and meal planning resources
- 4 weekly phone check-ins to keep family on the right track
This package is designed to provide personalized advice and hands-on guidance to incorporate healthy eating into your family’s routine. Issues such as feeding young athletes or dealing with picky eating can be addressed. $449
Nutri-genomics : Eat According to Your Genes
- 60 min initial health assessment and DNA collection (via saliva)
- genetic analysis and customized reports
- 60 min nutrition planning session based on results
- 1 follow-up 30 min phone session
Nutri-genomics is an exciting new genetic profiling tool that is available to dietitians and healthcare professionals. It is based on years of scientific research investigating the impact of genes on our health and performance. The multi-gene test will assess how your specific genes impact body composition, fitness and sport performance, food intolerances, cardiovascular health and nutrient/supplement absorption. Test and get your personalised genetic reports so you understand yourself better and can reach your full health and wellness potential. The ultimate in cutting-edge, personalized nutrition! $499
If you would like a knowledgeable nutrition professional and dietitian to guide you on your quest to attain a healthy lifestyle, contact us or call 778-484-FUEL to set up an appointment with our dietitian.