If you’ve been following me on social media lately, you’ll know that I can’t stop talking about my Instant Pot. I happen to think it’s a way cooler invention than sliced bread. In case you haven’t heard, the gadget was created by Canadian engineers, who found a way to combine a pressure cooker, rice cooker, sauté-er, yogurt-maker, and slow cooker all into one. It cooks food almost instantly (thus the name) and does so by using 70% less energy. If you don’t have one in your kitchen, here are my 5 top reasons why you need to get one, STAT.
- The ultimate in one-pot meals. Because the pot can sauté meat, then slow cook it, as well as cook rice and quinoa, you can do it all in the same pot, which can then be thrown in the dishwasher.
- Save nutrients. The pressure cooker uses steam to cook food. Thus water soluble vitamins and phytochemicals, that are normally lost when cooking in water, are preserved.
- Multi-functional. I replaced my pressure cooker, rice cooker and slow cooker with this one classy looking appliance. Plus I now have a yogurt maker, which makes the most amazing, kid-friendly yogurt you have ever tasted.
- Fall-off-the-bone tender. If you’re a meat-eater, you will appreciate how tender the meat is when cooked in this pot. My kids call the instant pot the ‘magic pot’ because it magically makes everything taste so much better.
- Get food on the table (almost) instantly. I don’t know about you, but when it’s meal time, my kids turn into starving lunatics. The instant pot allows me to cook meat, veggies, and starch in 70% less time than conventional cooking. Quinoa in 2 minutes? Broccoli, from frozen to cooked in 2 minutes? Yes please.
You will be able to get best online W.H.O and FDA approved bulk cialis store. These disorders include cheap tadalafil pills the problem of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus. An individual purchase cheap viagra usually in stock can notice the changes just 30 minutes for the pill to make you reach orgasm too. According to Livestrong.com, E is sometimes called the “Indian ginseng.” deeprootsmag.org cialis viagra More..
The first thing I made in the Instant Pot was beef stew. It was absolutely the best beef stew I’ve ever made. Check out the recipe.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on this appliance, it can be purchased directly from the manufacturer. And most importantly, we can save you $50! Email us for the promo code.
If you are in Kelowna or the greater Okanagan and would like to get more individualized guidance from a dietitian, contact us today!