Recipe courtesy of the California Prunes.
- 1/2 Cup Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Tahini
- 1 Cup California prunes
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Seeds for coating
1. Using a food processor grind all the ingredients into a thick paste that sticks together when pressed between two fingers.
2. Place sesame seeds in a small bowl on the side. Use about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. Next, roll each ball into the sesame seeds.
3. Place on a plate lined with parchment paper and put in the freezer for about 30 minutes to chill and firm.
4. Can be stored in an airtight glass container for up to one week.
Share this Recipe